Subject: Re: Timeline for Permitting Napoleonville Storage No
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 03:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

If I read this correctly it says that we will not receive the storage permit 
until close to the end of July. I don't want to let anything else slip. Is 
there any action required on our part to keep things moving?

"Lawrence J. Hand, Jr." <[email-masked]> on 05/30/2001 08:24:18 AM
To: "Rusty Belflower (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: Timeline for Permitting Napoleonville Storage No

Rusty, this is the proposed timetable I sent to Joe for Comment.  I spoke
with him this morning and he agreed to look it over.  He has not yet
reviewed the application. I told him to let me know if there are any
deficiencies in the application when he looks it over. When are you sending
me a copy of the permit application. <<266676_1.doc>>

I also talked to Joe about the possibility of dewatering prior to the final
order.  If needed, Joe said a work permit could be issued which would allow
dewatering.  This is based on a liberal interpretation of the regs, however.

 - 266676_1.doc