Subject: Data responses
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 04:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Becky,

Guess this is another example of e:mail cross-fire.  This arrived at the same 
time I hung up the phone from talking to you.  I imagine you've spoken to 
Gerald by now. 

Gerald, 

I'm sure that I have failed to let you know that there is a conference call 
scheduled for 4:00 today (Becky, its 4:00 Central time isn't it?).  Could you 
sit in on that call with Becky?  I plan to be available, but as I will be out 
next Monday, and since you have done all the legal work on these responses, I 
think it would be a good idea for you to be involved if you can.

Thanks,

Steve
----- Forwarded by Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT on 05/18/2000 11:21 AM -----

	Gerald Nemec
	05/18/2000 11:19 AM
		 
		 To: Rebecca W Cantrell/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Data responses

Here are the revised responses with your suggested changes.