Subject: Fwd: FW: Could be
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 07:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

by air-xc05.mail.aol.com (v77_r1.36) with ESMTP; Wed, 30 May 2001 14:30:43 
-0400
Received: from  icsscmh4.shell.com (gate6out.shellus.com [134.163.253.248]) 
by rly-xc03.mx.aol.com (v77_r1.36) with ESMTP; Wed, 30 May 2001 14:30:22 -0400
Received: from icsscxh7.shell.com by icsscmh4.shell.com          (internal) 
with ESMTP; Wed, 30 May 2001 13:28:32 -0500
Received: by icsscxh7.shell.com with Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19) id 
<KDJJVVTH>; Wed, 30 May 2001 13:28:29 -0500
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
From: "Ybarra, Ruben M SIEP" <[email-masked]>
To: "2nd Jen (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>,        
"Barbara (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>,        "Be Good (E-mail)"  
<[email-masked]>,        "Brian Wainwright (E-mail)"  
<[email-masked]>,        "Carver (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>,   
     "Charlotte (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>,        "Cindy G. (E-mail)"  
<[email-masked]>,        "Crystal B. (E-mail 2)" 
<[email-masked]>,        "CyberCat (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Da Schwarz (E-mail)"  
<[email-masked]>,        "Flange-Man (E-mail)"  
<[email-masked]>,        "Flap Jack (E-mail)"  
<[email-masked]>,        "Jam Masta J (E-mail)"  
<[email-masked]>,        "Cooper, Kevin KS SIEP-EPT-DD"  
<[email-masked]>,        "Jennifer Sorensen (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Kimberly W. (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Kirkham, James R SIEP-EPT-DD" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Knolle-machine (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Kris (E-mail)"  
<[email-masked]>,        "Lium (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>,        
"Loootha (E-mail 2)" <[email-masked]>,        "Mercedes 
(E-mail)"  <[email-masked]>,        "Pam Anderson L. (E-mail)"  
<[email-masked]>,        "Pitzer (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Q' (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>,        
"Rhino (E-mail)"  <[email-masked]>,        "Sharol 
(E-mail)"  <[email-masked]>,        "Sissy (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Skinny Minny (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Smejk (E-mail)"  
<[email-masked]>,        "Sneed, Tom TS SIEP"  
<[email-masked]>,        "Steph (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>,        "Su 
Su (E-mail 2)" <[email-masked]>,        "T-Bone (E-mail)"  
<[email-masked]>,        "'The Arm' (E-mail)"  
<[email-masked]>,        "Quinney, Michael MJQ 
SIEP-EPT-DD" <[email-masked]>,        "Tray Stylzzzz (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Vecsey (E-mail)"  
<[email-masked]>,        "Westafuss (E-mail)"  
<[email-masked]>,        "Dampman, Brent BA SIEP-EPT-DD"  
<[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: Could be
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 13:27:38 -0500
Return-Receipt-To: "Ybarra, Ruben M SIEP" <[email-masked]>
X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"

Mildly humorous............................

Ruben Ybarra

consultant to

Shell International E&P
Design & Construct - Subsea and Pipelines
Shell Woodcreek - Room 2325
200 North Dairy Ashford, Houston TX 77079
Phone:  281 544-3385 , Cell:  713 203-2545
Fax:  281 544 2431 or 281 544-3444
e-mail: [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Templin, Abby [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 5:48 PM
To: Adam Fox (E-mail); Alicia Boston; Andrew Seerden (E-mail); Carmen
Newton (E-mail); Chili; Colin Hayes (E-mail); Dan Klebek (E-mail); Darin
Brooks (E-mail); Davie Crockett (E-mail); Delwin (E-mail); Ed Abucevitch
(E-mail); Evan Fitzmaurice (E-mail); Gayle Ringenberg (E-mail); Graham
Blake (E-mail); Haakon Donnelly (E-mail); Jane Doe; JC; Jen Owens
(E-mail); John Lancaster (E-mail); Kenny Meixelsperger (E-mail); Lil'
Davie Parham; Margaret Burroughs (E-mail); Matt Pickelman (E-mail);
Matty McMurphy (E-mail); Mike Diksa (E-mail); Mike Taten (E-mail); Mom
(E-mail); Monica Ibarra (E-mail); Richie Hanley (E-mail); Rick Gibson
(E-mail); Rick Riley (E-mail); Ros Osborne (E-mail); Scott Carroll
(E-mail); Stephen Edmundson (E-mail); Tracy (E-mail); Uncle (E-mail);
Will Ellerman (E-mail); William Jenkins (E-mail)
Subject: FW: Could be

> An old man was sitting on a bench relaxing at the
> > mall.
> > A young man walked up to the bench and sat down.
> > He had spiked hair all different colors, green, red,
> > orange, blue, and yellow.
> > The old man just stared.
> > The young man said, "What's the matter old timer,
> > never done anything wild in your life?"
> > The old man replied, "Got drunk once and had sex
> > with
> > a parrot. I was just wondering if you were my son."