Subject: FW: Houston Pipe Line Company
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 03:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gerald, we recently placed a $50,000 bond for HPL for Franchise Tax 
Certification for you.  

I understand from our broker, John L. Wortham that our surety, St. 
Paul/Seaboard Fire & Marine was informed that Marsh USA will be handling the 
HPL bonds effective 06-01-01 (please see attached email).

I am attaching a list of outstanding bonds that HPL has in place.   Should 
these bonds be canceled? Or if these bonds are still required, you may wish 
to consider placing with your new agent of record, Marsh USA.  They can 
either be replaced all at once or just prior to expiration. 

Please note while most of the bonds were placed with St. Paul/Seaboard Fire & 
Marine there are a couple that were placed with Liberty Mutual Insurance 
Company.   

Please let me know how you wish to handle the outstanding bonds.. Thanks.  

If you have questions, please give me a call 713 853-5687.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  "Vicie Coleman" <[email-masked]>@ENRON 
[mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22Vicie+20Coleman+22+20+3Cvcoleman+40jwortham+2Ecom+3E+40E
[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 9:04 AM
To: Grisaffi, Mary
Cc: Phil Bair
Subject: Houston Pipe Line Company

Mary, we have received information from Roger Bumgarner at St. Paul/Seaboard 
that Marsh USA has been appointed agent of record effective June 1, 2001 on 
the HPL bonds he writes.

As you know, there are three bonds with Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and 
two through Insurance Company of North America.  I presume we will  be 
receiving notice that Marsh has been appointed on them, also.   However, we 
have not yet received information to that effect.

Vicie Coleman
John L. Wortham & Son, L.L.P., Houston
P.O. Box 1388, Houston, TX  77251
Telephone No. 713/346-1432
Telefax No. 713/520-1260