Subject: Re: Data Responses
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 13:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kim,

By the time you get this reply e:mail, it is my hope that you will have 
received an e:mail from Gerald Nemec forwarding you the limited response that 
we were independently making to the data request (answering Question 19 of 
Pan Alberta's Data Request).,  As I was out of the office all afternoon 
Friday, I was unable to confirm this with Gerald, but I know that was his 
plan.  Please leave me a voicemail at 713 853 7238 if there is a problem 
Monday.  Thanks for your help.

Steve

	"Kim Clark" <[email-masked]>
	05/19/2000 01:55 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Data Responses

Are you e-mailing Enron's individual responses to J&H or Brickhill for 
inclusion in the package?  We have not gotten anything as yet.  As you know, 
the package must go out Monday.