Subject: Entex Contract Review
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 08:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

Heidi,  I have reviewed the contracts and the amendments and the following is 
their status:

 1.  Contract Number 96006959 (012-41991-02-004)  Amended April 1, 1999

  Term:  Month to Month and may be terminated by either party with 10 days 
written notice prior to end of the month (But see rate section below)

  Rate:  Agreement was amended on April 1, 1999 to put a flat rate of $0.085 
for all receipts at Thompsonville (Meter #6351) through March 31,   2006 
(This language would override the month to month term)  No other Points of 
Receipt are allowed under this contract.

  Note:  Prior to the Amendment on April 1, 1999, the $0.01 fee escalator was 
still in effect for any volumes moved under this contract prior to the   
Amendment.  If the escalator wasn't assessed during that time, it should have 
been.  This escalator would have applied to all receipts and    fees on the 
original Exhibit A to the contract. 

 2.  Contract Number 96006966 (012-41991-02-003)  Amended April 1, 1999

  Term:  In effect through March 31, 2006

  Rate:  Those set forth on Exhibit A as amended on April1, 1999 for the 
terms set forth on Exhibit A.

Let me know if you have any questions concerning the above summary.