Subject: Dominion DL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 10:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

FYI.  I forwarded this information on to Bill along with our file earlier 
today.  I told him to have something for you when you get back Wednesday 
morning.  

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886

	Ann Elizabeth White
	06/02/2000 07:32 PM
		 
		 To: Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Project for Bill

I have another project for Bill I'd like for you to work on while I'm in 
Gillette.  Remember the deal with Dominion?  They let some saltwater get into 
our system and it cost boo-coos of money to fix and we are recouping those 
monies from their gas contract?  Well, there hasn't been any production at 
that meter for about 6 months and so there is nothing to offset against.  I'm 
leaving in your chair Gerald Lofton's schedule of monies still owed.  

Would you get Bill up to speed on the facts (I think you still may have the 
file) and have him draft a demand letter for the balance of the monies owed?

Thanks.