Subject: Re: Interconnect Agreement - Ferguson Pipeline
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 04:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jim,

Thanks for your assistance.  As we discussed, all we need is our engineering 
department to sign off on LCRA's measurement specs which are attached below 
in Exhibit "B".  I spoke withTom Fry today and he suggested that Sam Shaw at 
Hanover is the one to review the specs and make sure they match ours.  Please 
contact me as soon as possible once we have confirmation on the specs.  LCRA 
is eager to sign as they are quickly approaching their commencement of 
construction date.  The documents are ready for execution as soon as we get a 
"go-ahead" on the measurement specs.  Thanks Again.

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886
----- Forwarded by Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT on 06/13/2000 11:07 AM -----

	Eric Gillaspie
	05/25/2000 04:49 PM
		
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: Steve HPL Schneider/HOU/ECT@ECT, James R Haden/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald 
Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: Interconnect Agreement - Ferguson Pipeline

Mr. Kruger,

Again, it was a pleasure speaking with you today.  Please find the attached 
red-line versions of the LCRA -HPL Interconnect Agreement & Exhibit B with 
the changes as discussed.  As soon as I get confirmation from our Engineering 
Department that your measurement specifications are acceptable,  I will 
forward execution copies to your attention.

Thanks,

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886

---------------------- Forwarded by Steve HPL Schneider/HOU/ECT on 05/22/2000 
11:35 AM ---------------------------
To: <[email-masked]>
cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Interconnect Agreement - Ferguson Pipeline

I like the Interconnect Agreement that you sent.  I have just a few 
modifications.  I also included a mesurement and quality Exhibit B which I 
think we should incorporate.  You may have some suggested changes in regard 
to Exhibit B.

On another matter, I need a good faith cost estimate from Enron for 
constructing the Tap Facilities.  I need this in order to issue a purchase 
order.

Please review and get back with me, Thanks!

 - Enron-LCRA InterAgree 1.2.doc
 - ExhibitB-interconnect.doc