Subject: Re: Precedent Agreement and FTS-1 Agreement for ANR - Supply Link
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

The answer is yes.  I've had legal review the documents prior to you 
receiving them. 

chris

   

	From:  Mitch Robinson @ ENRON                           06/13/2000 05:33 PM

To: Chris Meyer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jim Homco/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Precedent Agreement and FTS-1 Agreement for ANR - Supply Link  

Chris -

Does section 4(b)(i) indicate that if we fail to secure our management 
approval within 45 days after ANR is executing the agreement, then the 
agreement is terminated?  If so, this looks like a "get out of jail free 
card" for us.  Can we get legal to verify this.?

Mitch

   

	From:  Chris Meyer @ ECT                           06/13/2000 05:05 PM

To: Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jim Homco/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Precedent Agreement and FTS-1 Agreement for ANR - Supply Link

Attached below are the two documents supporting Gleason's participation in 
the Supply Link Expansion on ANR.  Please review and comment ASAP.  Could you 
confirm the the required volume in the event we go C.C.  Also, please note 
the project and management out (June 2001) in Paragraph 4 of the Prescedent 
Agreement.

I want to forward the proposed changes to ANR on Wednesday.

chris