Subject: Wildhorse gathering agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 04:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gerald--

As we briefly discussed, I have been assigned the task of negotiating a 
gathering agreement with Wildhorse Energy related to an Enron Capital 
Resources  project (...I think that is the Finance group's new name).

I hope to have the first draft from Wildhorse tomorrow.  If so, I'll give you 
a copy in person and follow-up via e-mail.

Here are some of the challenges (in my opinion):

-- The finance group (Scott Josey) has established a deadline of June 30 (for 
reasons we can discuss later); Kinder-Morgan and Tom Brown (Wildhorse) have 
already proven to be a very slow movers.

-- Wildhorse utilizes the same law firm as ThunderCreek, so the "standard" 
gathering agreement may include some goofy language thereby delaying turn(s) 
of the documents.

-- Short deadline decreases my leverage (actually, I'm getting levered) and 
therefore my ability to negotiate what I consider to be a "good" deal.

Okay, we're crossing over to my own psychological/PRC issues...anyway, I'll 
contact you ASAP upon receipt of contract drafts to discuss the deal in 
detail as well as a strategy going forward.

Thanks (in advance) for the assistance.

Dan