Subject: Third Party Transportation Form
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 06:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gerald, as I mentioned in my voice mail, I have not heard from Eric.  Please 
advise as to any changes I need to make to the form or as to how to roll it 
out.
---------------------- Forwarded by Heidi Withers/HOU/ECT on 06/20/2000 01:55 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Heidi Withers                           05/30/2000 03:23 PM

To: Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa 
Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Third Party Transportation Form

Eric,

I revised the transportation confirmation form and want to know if you will 
take a look at it.  I took out of the body of the text the specific receipt 
points and delivery points and associated rates.  Let me know if this is 
acceptable.