Subject: Farewell Happy Hour for Jamie Ginsberg
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], christi
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 10:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

In celebration of Jamie Ginsberg's new job and to say farewell prior to her 
impending departure, we are going to have one mother of a happy hour.  Save 
the evening of July 6th (Thursday) to meet for a drink or so and to see Jamie 
off to NYC.   The Timberwolf on Bissonnet will be the place, and the event 
will start at 5:30PM.  It will peak at around midnight, and go downhill from 
there.  

Please join me on the 6th so that we can give Jamie the royal send-off that 
she deserves.  No need to RSVP, just show up when you can.  

Once again, the location is:
THE TIMBERWOLF on Bissonnet just east of Kirby

The time and date are:
5:30 PM on July 6, 2000

Bryan Garrett
Global Bandwidth Trading
Enron Broadband Services

Phone - (713) 853-7993
Mobile - (713) 256-6668

[email-masked]

www.enron.net