From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 08:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached are the latest revised redlined documents for Lost Creek.   Please 
note the following:
 
1.  The changes include those that Chris and I discussed in Denver.  The 
Capacity Allocation Agreement is redlined against the version BR had reviewed 
earlier.  All other docs. are redlined against the originals.

2.  Due to the Credit Agreement structure, portions of the Natural Gas Fuel 
Liquidation concept were placed into the Administrative Services Agreement.  
This was done in order to allow that portion of the Natural Gas Fuel value 
which covers the Power Bill to be included in the Debt Service Coverage Ratio 
calcs in the Credit Agreement.  The remainder of the Natural Gas Fuel will be 
distributed under the Capacity Allocation Agreement to avoid the inclusive of 
these excess amounts in any distribution tests under the Credit Agreement.

3.  Since more significant changes were made to the Admin. Services 
Agreement, it is now being amended and restated.

Dean,  have you resolved the accounting questions you raised this past Monday?