Subject: Elkhorn O&M draft
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 08:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rob,  This is the O&M agreement for the Lost Creek System. I don't think that 
entering into this will need lender approval.  Can you just verify that.   
----- Forwarded by Shonnie Daniel/HOU/ECT on 06/23/2000 03:16 PM -----

	Roger Balog
	06/23/2000 12:14 PM
		 
		 To: Ken Choyce/DEN/ECT@Enron, Audrey Pullen/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: James Hoff/DEN/ECT@Enron, Mark Whitt/DEN/ECT@Enron, Shonnie 
Daniel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nick Cocavessis/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lal 
Echterhoff/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Elkhorn O&M draft

Attached is a copy of the revised O&M  (LOSTCRK1.DOC) agreement with Elkhorn 
which Enron was asked to review.  The red line attached is compared to the 
copy sent out by Tim Carmichael of BR and handed out at the members meeting 
in Denver.  It contains changes from the conference call Ken, Audrey and I 
had yesterday plus other admin changes that I have made today.  Tim's 
original (LOSTCRK.DOC) is also attached for your reference.  Unless there are 
any other changes it can be sent to Tim Carmichael.
Roger