Subject: re: ... no subject ...
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 04:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Chris,  The firm schedules referred to are those currently in place on the 
Firm Gathering Agreement.  The latest amendments were dated September 24, 
1999.  I only have hard copies, but can fax them to you.  Lori should have a 
copy of the amendments.   Also attached is the Capacity Allocation and 
Expansion Agreement most current changes redlined against the original.

	"Chris Hoekenga" <[email-masked]>
	06/26/2000 10:32 AM
	Please respond to choekenga
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: re: ... no subject ...

Gerald,

In reviewing the changes I need to see what the "Firm Schedules" are.  This
looks like it is new and is apparently part of the Firm gathering
agreements.  Also, would it be possible to get a red-line version of the
documents that compares these latest changes with the originally executed
documents as I think some of the interim changes have been absorbed already.
Give me a call if you need any clarification.  713-624-9003.
---------- Original Text ----------

From: "Gerald Nemec" <[email-masked]>, on 6/22/00 3:36 PM:

Attached are the latest revised redlined documents for Lost Creek.   Please
note
the following:

1.  The changes include those that Chris and I discussed in Denver.  The
Capacity Allocation Agreement is redlined against the version BR had reviewed
earlier.  All other docs. are redlined against the originals.

2.  Due to the Credit Agreement structure, portions of the Natural Gas Fuel
Liquidation concept were placed into the Administrative Services Agreement.
This was done in order to allow that portion of the Natural Gas Fuel value
which
covers the Power Bill to be included in the Debt Service Coverage Ratio calcs
in
the Credit Agreement.  The remainder of the Natural Gas Fuel will be
distributed
under the Capacity Allocation Agreement to avoid the inclusive of these excess
amounts in any distribution tests under the Credit Agreement.

3.  Since more significant changes were made to the Admin. Services Agreement,
it is now being amended and restated.

Dean,  have you resolved the accounting questions you raised this past Monday?

(See attached file: Amended and Restated Admin(RED).doc)(See attached file:
AMENDED AND RESTATED CAPALLEXP AGREEMENT4RED.DOC)(See attached file: Amended
and
Restated LLC Agreement1(RED).doc)