Subject: Enfolio Confirms
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

For completeness,  Attached are the operational documents that reflect the 
Gallup Amendments.  The Gas Price Letter reflects TW's agreement to provide 
incremental gas volumes.  The confirms to the existing Enfolio deals reflect 
the value for the gas which flows from Enron North America Corp. to Enron 
Compression Services Corp. and finally to the LLC.    The confirms done with 
the original Gallup Transaction are not being amended.  New confirms are 
being added to handle the incremental gas from TW.  Please let me know if you 
have any questions.  

----- Forwarded by Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT on 06/26/2000 05:52 PM -----

	Gerald Nemec
	06/26/2000 05:48 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: Nora Dobin/Corp/Enron@ENRON, John Scarborough/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Knippa
		 Subject: Enfolio Confirms

Attached are the form of confirm that are being executed for the Gallup 
Amendments.  Let me know if you have any questions.  I have also attached the 
TW gas letter agreement which I had forward earlier.  These are all the 
operational docs. required for the amendment.