Subject: Hubbard Conference Call
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 08:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

A conference call has been scheduled for Friday, June 30th from 9:00am - 
10:00am (Central time) and 10:00am - 11:00am (Eastern time).  The dial in 
number is referenced below.

Enron Houston employees - please meet in conference room EB35C1.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me!

Thanks,
Kathy Crosswhite
713-853-4364
---------------------- Forwarded by Katherine Crosswhite/HOU/ECT on 
06/28/2000 01:08 PM ---------------------------
From: Jan Anderson@ENRON on 06/28/2000 10:49 AM
To: Tom Gilbert/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, RR McGillivray/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Harry 
Chaffin/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dale Korver/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Chris 
Bailey/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jim Talcott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Scott 
Dunlap/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Randy Hodgin/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Team Waterloo 
Plant/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Katherine Crosswhite/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Hubbard Conference Call

A conference call has been setup for Friday June 30th at 9:00 am.  The dial 
in number is 877-795-3687 access code is 588195.  If you have any problems 
getting in please give me a call at 515-226-2033.

Jan