Subject: Farewell Happy Hour for Jamie Ginsberg
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], christi
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 05:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

DON'T FORGET, THIS IS TOMORROW NIGHT!!!  THE GATHERING WILL BE ON THE BACK 
DECK, NOT THE FRONT DECK OR INSIDE (UNLESS IT IS RAINING, IN WHICH CASE WE 
WILL STAY INSIDE).

Ladies and Gentlemen,

In celebration of Jamie Ginsberg's new job and to say farewell prior to her 
impending departure, we are going to have one mother of a happy hour.  Save 
the evening of July 6th (Thursday) to meet for a drink or so and to see Jamie 
off to NYC.   The Timberwolf on Bissonnet will be the place, and the event 
will start at 5:30PM.  It will peak at around midnight, and go downhill from 
there.  

Please join me on the 6th so that we can give Jamie the royal send-off that 
she deserves.  No need to RSVP, just show up when you can.  

Once again, the location is:
THE TIMBERWOLF on Bissonnet just east of Kirby

The time and date are:
5:30 PM on July 6, 2000

Bryan Garrett
Global Bandwidth Trading
Enron Broadband Services

Phone - (713) 853-7993
Mobile - (713) 256-6668

[email-masked]

www.enron.net