Subject: Re: CES-Active Contracts Not Setup in Global Contracts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 03:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Marlene,  I am not sure what you are asking me to do.  If these contracts are 
active then they should be put into whatever is the proper contract tracking 
system for these types of services contracts (transport, pooling, etc.).  If 
they are not active and are of no value, then they probably should not be put 
into the database.  However, this is not a legal question, but a business 
question.  If the business decision is made that they are of no value and 
inactive, then they should be terminated in accordance with their terms. 

Let me know if I am missing the point of your question.  If I am not, then I 
will return these contracts to you.

	Marlene Hilliard
	07/07/2000 12:17 PM
		 
		 To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, /HOU/ECT
		 cc: Sylvia A Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda S Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: CES-Active Contracts Not Setup in Global Contracts

Gerald,

I have 62 contracts in  a box that I will be routing to you for your review.  
These are active Columbia Energy Services Contracts that are not setup in our 
Global Contracts system.  We would like for you to make a legal determination 
whether to setup the contracts in our system or not.  Attached please find a 
spreadsheet to indicate whether or not to setup these contracts and your 
comments. 

Once completed, please forward the spreadsheet back to Sylvia Campos.

Marlene Hilliard