Subject: Crescendo Energy, LLC Directives meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 01:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

G-

Here's the location and time of the referenced meeting.

I look forward to discussing legal issues of this deal, as well as the 
outcome of the Wildhorse Shippers meeting (today) with you prior to 
tomorrow's meeting.

Thanks

D
---------------------- Forwarded by Dan J Bump/DEN/ECT on 07/11/2000 08:59 AM 
---------------------------

Scott Josey
07/11/2000 08:58 AM
To: Nick Cocavessis/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Dan J Bump/DEN/ECT@Enron, Steve 
Pruett/Corp/Enron@Enron, Audrey Pullen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Arvel Martin/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Mark Castiglione/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Walt D Hamilton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ward 
Polzin/DEN/ECT@Enron, Joan Quick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Teresa G Bushman/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jesus Melendrez/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Brian Redmond/HOU/ECT@ECT, Craig A Fox/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Crescendo Energy, LLC Directives meeting

I would like to meet on Wednesday, July 12 at 10:00 a.m. in EB 3335 to 
discuss the critical path necessary to ensure success in the Crescendo 
venture.  The meeting is being arranged to make introductions of team members 
and review responsibilities.  It will also focus on recompletion work on the 
sweet gas at San Arroyo, the VPP, marketing, Wildhorse gathering, third party 
gas, plant sizing, and construction of our own line.  I expect the meeting to 
last about one hour.  Please feel free to invite anyone that you feel should 
be involved in this process. 
Thanks,
Scott