Subject: Oasis Pipe Line Company
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 03:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gerald,

I would like to know if the contracts with Oasis Pipe Line Company and Enron 
North America Corp. will be assigned to Houston Pipe Line Company.  I have 
received several additional amendments which require signatures.  Further, I 
have other amendments that require signatures as well.  

Please let me know as soon as possible if I should give all contracts and 
amendments Houston Pipe Line Company.

Thank you.

Marlene Hilliard
---------------------- Forwarded by Marlene Hilliard/HOU/ECT on 07/11/2000 
10:24 AM ---------------------------

Marlene Hilliard
06/07/2000 04:13 PM
To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Oasis Pipe Line Company

Gerald,

Please let me know the status of the Oasis Pipe Line Company contracts 
regarding the assignment from Enron North America Corp. to Houston Pipe Line 
Company.  I have received several amendments to these contracts.  I will not 
route the amendments for signature if the assignment will take place.

Thank you.

Marlene Hilliard