Subject: Re: Merrick
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Robert,

A contact at Merrick is Ralph Townsend.  He's the manager of engineering over 
their oil and gas group.  He's at (303) 751 0741.  As far as the scope of 
work is concerned, we could use the exact same wording used in the Forerunner 
agreement with the only exception being their scope was limited to just the 
House Creek project. Please let me know if you need anything else.  Thanks 

Ken

Robert Walker@ECT
07/20/2000 04:23 PM
To: Jeff Gilliam/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ken Choyce/DEN/ECT@Enron
cc: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shonnie Daniel/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Merrick  

Jeff and Ken,

I need this information to do the contract.  I have all the information 
except a contact name and the work scope.

	Robert Walker
	07/18/2000 09:16 AM
		 
		 To: Ken Choyce/DEN/ECT, Jeff Gilliam
		 cc: Shonnie Daniel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Merrick

In order to document the Merrick contract, I need some information.  I need 
the legal name of Merrick, the state of incorporation, a physical address, 
telephone and fax numbers, scope of work, date work began and a contact name 
at Merrick.  

If you have any questions, please give me a call.

Thanks,

Bob.