Subject: Re: Air Show
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], e-mail <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:57:09 -0700 (PDT)

Jen,

I guess my only question is "how many beers do you think you can smuggle
under your shirt?"

-Ryan

Ryan F. Ruppert
Geologist
Core Venture 2 (Red Sea)
Saudi Arabia Gas Resources
ExxonMobil Development Co.
GPP3-220
P.O. Box 4778
Houston, Texas 77210
281.654.5360 Telephone
281.654.1584 Facsimile
[email-masked]

                    jennifer-gillaspie@reliant
                    energy.com                      To:     "Gillaspie, Eric" <[email-masked]>
                                                    cc:     "Gerald Nemec (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Jeff Gillaspie
                                                      (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Ryan Ruppert (E-mail)"
                    10/18/01 03:41 PM                 <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
                                                    Subject:     Re: Air Show

Eric seems to think he is in charge of this little outing. But, he is
mistaken because I am the gatekeeper of the tickets. If you have any
questions regarding the Wings Over Houston Airshow this Sunday, please
direct them to me. Thanks for your cooperation.

   This just in from Ellington Field to me.

                                    Please Note!

          Due to heightened security at all airports across the United

          States, the following rules have been issued by the FAA and

          local officials concerning attendance at our airshow:

               Because of heightened security all backpacks, coolers and

               tote bags must be left in the car and will not be allowed

               on the field.

          These rules will be enforced by officials at the gates and on

          the grounds. Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated.

                    "Gillaspie, Eric"

                    <EGillaspie@coral-e        To:     "Gerald Nemec
(E-mail)"
                    nergy.com>                 <[email-masked]>,
"Jeff Gillaspie
                                               (E-mail)"
<[email-masked]>,
                    10/18/01 03:35 PM          "Jennifer Gillaspie
(E-mail)"

<[email-masked]>, "Ryan
                                               Ruppert (E-mail)"
<[email-masked]>
                                               cc:     "Rodger Gilllaspie
(E-mail)"

<[email-masked]>
                                               Subject:     Air Show

Performance Schedule

Gates Open
Saturday        8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Sunday          8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Warbird Static Display Viewing Times

Saturday        8:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. 4:15 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
Sunday          8:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. 4:15 p.m.-5:00 p.m.

No admittance to airshow after 3:00 p.m.

Participating aircraft and flying schedules are subject to change without
notice.

Flying starts at approximately 10:00a.m. each day.

Approximate Order of Performance - Subject to Change!  Radio-controlled
Model Aircraft  147th Fighter Sqdn, Tx ANG F-16 formation flying  OK ANG
F-16 formation flying  Red Baron Pizza Stearman bi-plane solo  AH-64 Apache
helicopter demo  King Krunch monster truck teaser  Paul Fiala 1930's
Barnstormer  F-18F Super Hornet demo  Mary Dilda T-6 "Ballet in the Sky"
Cattin' Around, F-14 Tomcat demo  C-17 Globemaster demo  RE/MAX Skydivers
Flag Jump & National Anthem  F-117 Stealth demo  AeroShell Demo Team  F-16
Viper demo  Heritage Flight with P-47, F-86 and F-16  "Snort" Snodgrass
F-86
Sabre Jet demo  Krunch Time with King Krunch monster truck  Tucker's Turn,
Sean D. Tucker Aerobatics  American Airpower Heritage demo - WWII flight
Airpower Armada - 100 WWII aircraft  F-16 / B-52 Tactical Assault demo
Missing Man formation

Kick the tires and light the fires......

Eric Gillaspie
Counsel
Shell Trading Gas and Power Company
909 Fannin, Suite 700
Houston, Texas 77010
Tel. 713-230-3576
Fax 713-265-3576
2HC 1036