Subject: FW: Bridgeline's response to deficiency letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 15:43:25 -0700 (PDT)

Napoleonville permit response below.....

-----Original Message-----
From: Lawrence J. Hand, Jr. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 5:12 PM
To: Joe Ball (E-mail)
Cc: Robert. D. Morgan (E-mail)
Subject: Bridgeline's response to deficiency letter

Joe:  the attachments comprise Bridgeline Storage's response to the June 21
deficiency letter.  They are also being sent to you via regular mail.
Please call me if you have any questions. 

 <<Ball, Joe (.DOC>>  <<cover to susidence plan.DOC>>  <<Plugging and
abandonment procedure.DOC>>  <<MIT procedure.DOC>>  <<Cavern capacity
determination procedure.DOC>>  <<Revised Attachment 8 to Permit
Application.DOC>>  <<subsidence plan.DOC>> 

Lawrence J. Hand, Jr. 
Lemle & Kelleher, L.L.P. 
601 Poydras Street, Suite 2100 
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130 
Phone: 504-586-1241 
Fax: 504-584-9142 
PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION: DO NOT read, copy or disseminate
this communication unless you are the intended addressee. This communication
may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are on notice that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution, or 
taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the electronically 
transmitted materials is prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please call (collect) immediately at (504) 586-1241 and ask to
speak to the sender of the communication. Also, please notify immediately
via e-mail the sender that you have received the communication in error.