Subject: FW: Sorrento Nat Gas ROW Agr. Our file #ENR-01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 06:34:27 -0700 (PDT)

I do not have Word Perfect on my machine.  Could you please get this file converted to Word and sent back to me and Gerald.

Thanks,

Steve

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"P. Keith Daigle" <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22P[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Wednesday, July 18, 2001 8:14 PM
To:	Israni, Rakhi; Johnson, Patrick; Van Hooser, Steve; Westbrook, Roger
Subject:	Sorrento Nat Gas ROW Agr.  Our file #ENR-01

Attached is my 1st draft of a Servitude agreement for the Sorrento
pipeline in Assumption, Louisiana.  I used Enron's base agreement and
made numerous changes to comply with Louisiana law, considerations not
addressed in the base agreement, clarity and good grammar.  I also
included some of the provisions of the Sorrento proposed draft. Please
call to discuss.

 - ServAgr