Subject: RE: Bridgeline Dewater Permit Approval
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:00:43 -0700 (PDT)

no word yet.  i wanted to secure the dewatering permit before I push for
a hearing date.  i'll keep you posted.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 3:46 PM
To: Lawrence J. Hand, Jr.
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Bridgeline Dewater Permit Approval

Thanks for the quick turnaround on that.  Any word on when we can expect
this to be set for hearing?

    -----Original Message-----
   From:   "Lawrence J. Hand, Jr." <[email-masked]>@ENRON

[mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22Lawrence+20J+2E+20Hand+2C+20Jr+2E+22+20+3Clhand+40
[email-masked]]

   Sent:   Thursday, July 26, 2001 1:33 PM
   To:     Robert. D. Morgan (E-mail); Gerald Nemec (E-mail); Owen,
David
   Subject:  Bridgeline Dewater Permit Approval

   work permit to dewater is approved.  I will forward a hardcopy upon
   receipt.

   -----Original Message-----
   From: Joe Ball [mailto:[email-masked]]
   Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 12:46 PM
   To: Lawrence J. Hand, Jr.
   Subject: Bridgeline Dewater Permit

   The subject permit has been approved. Bridgeline may begin dewatering
   operations at any time. The approved permit number is 20672.  The
   hardcopy of the approved permit will be mailed to you this afternoon.
   The permit only approves dewatering of the cavern. It does not
approve
   gas storage.

   Joseph S. Ball, Jr
   Assistant Director
   Louisiana Office of Conservation
   Injection & Mininig Division
   Telephone: 225-342-5561
   Fax:  225-342-3094
   E-Mail:  [email-masked]

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender
or reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and
delete all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments
hereto) are not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not
create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Enron
Corp. (or any of its affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other
party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by
estoppel or otherwise. Thank you.
**********************************************************************