Subject: RE: BH 2001 Comp Plan
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:58:38 -0700 (PDT)

Jack/Robyn:

These have been signed on our end and we can present them at the Wednesday board meeting.  It would be good if you and Jack can stay after we finish our business to discuss transitioning the Bridgeline employees from the parents to the holding company.  I would also like to discuss how we can resolve the Texaco/Bridgeline and Enron/Bridgeline open issues without undue pain and suffering.

Regards,
Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Davis, Robyn L [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 10:46 AM
To: Redmond, Brian; Mrha, Jean
Cc: Slone, Jeanie; Abadie, John R
Subject: BH 2001 Comp Plan

Brian & Jean,

In trying to move the BH 2001 Comp Plan along, Jack and I have signed the
attached docs and you will be receiving the original for your signature in
the mail.  Brian and Jeanie, I have changed the resolutions slightly from
what I sent over to you on 7/12.  These docs are designed around the
Compensation Committee idea where the Compensation Committee signs the Plan,
not Randy.

Let me know if you have any questions or are not in agreement.  Please send
a copy of the original to me once you have signed.

 <<BH List of Enron and Texaco EEs Schedules IIA and IIB.xls>>  <<Bridgeline
Annual Incentive Plan Doc 2001.doc>>  <<Bridgeline Holdings 2001 ICP
Compensation Committee.doc>>  <<Bridgeline Holdings 2001 ICP Resolution -
Compensation Committee.doc>> 

Thanks
Robyn