Subject: RE: Lunch
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 09:43:51 -0700 (PDT)

Friday is good for lunch.  12:00 @ your choice.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Nachawati, Nabil, M" <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22Nachawati+2C[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Sunday, August 12, 2001 9:15 PM
To:	Perlingiere, Debra
Subject:	RE: Lunch

 Dear Debra,

I want you to know that I am truly sorry for not meeting you for lunch. I
feel so bad. I am in Dallas right now visiting family. I was interviewing
for jobs in Atlanta last weekend. Anyway, I will be back in town on Thursday
of this week. Friday lunch would work great for me, just let me know. I want
you to fill me in on how you have been.

Your law clerk,

Majed Nachawati
-----Original Message-----
From: Perlingiere, Debra
To: [email-masked]
Sent: 8/8/01 4:44 PM
Subject: Lunch

 Mr. Nemec and I were wondering when you might make a time available for
us in your impressive schedule for LUNCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Any day but
Thursday  next week is good for me. Take care, let us know.

Debra Perlingiere
Enron North America Legal
1400 Smith Street, EB 3885
Houston, Texas 77002
dperlin@enron
713-853-7658
713-646-3490 Fax

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender
or reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and
delete all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments
hereto) are not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not
create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Enron
Corp. (or any of its affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other
party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by
estoppel or otherwise. Thank you.
**********************************************************************