Subject: Fwd: FW: My God, this is funny!
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:30:44 -0700 (PDT)

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: FW: My God, this is funny!
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 18:18:04 -0400

Subject:         My God, this is funny!  
Sex in Florida
A couple, both  age 78, went to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asked,
"What can I do  for you?"
The man said, "Will you watch us have sexual intercourse?" The  doctor looked
puzzled, but agreed.
When the couple finished, the  doctor said, "There's nothing wrong with the
way you have intercourse," and  charged them $50.  This happened several
weeks in a row. The couple  would make an appointment, have intercourse with
no problems, pay the doctor,  then leave.
Finally the doctor asked, "Just exactly what are you trying  to find out?"
The old man said, "We're not trying to find out anything.  She's married and
we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my  house. The
Holiday Inn charges $90. The Hilton charges $108. We do it here  for $50, and
I get $43 back from  Medicare."