Subject: Re: Saturday Night Fever
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 07:44:11 -0700 (PDT)

Let me just bring everyone up to speed on the det's of Saturday's super-def
throwdown jam:

Start time:  8 bells
Seating:  Limited
Booze available:  Cheap beer and select liquors from my personal stock
Dress code:  Shabby Sheik aka GeoWear
Address:  2735 Steel Street

So in review, if you have lawnchairs you might want to bring some along for
yard overflow seating.  As for the sauce, if you prefer a certain gourmet
beer bring it with you cause you aint gettin' it here.  Liquor and wine is
always welcomed.  The location is just down the street from Carrie Nolan's
for those of you who have been to parties at her place--those of you that
haven't, first of all your lucky, and secondly, here's where we're at:  One
street north of Alabama, west of Kirby Drive (Directly west of the Whole
foods).  The street has a canopy of trees and is lined with apartments,
were at the west end of the apartment complex, just look for the jugglers
and mimes performing outside.

Look forward to seeing all of you, at least as long as I can see.

Cheers,
Ryan

Ps.  If you have any trouble just use the secret password below that I have
encrypted into Binary:
     110110001010

Ryan F. Ruppert
Geologist
Saudi Arabia Gas Resources
ExxonMobil Development Co.
GPP3-389
P.O. Box 4778
Houston, Texas 77210
281.423.5360 Telephone
281.885.1584 Facsimile
[email-masked]

                    Mike A
                    Tryggestad           To:     Ryan Ruppert/U-Houston/ExxonMobil@xom
                                         cc:
                                         Subject:     Saturday Night Fever
                    08/17/01 08:51
                    AM

Howdy

What's the story for Saturday, is the Ruppert soiree still on?  If so, I
need directions.  Digame!

Michael Tryggestad
ExxonMobil Exploration Company
Geophysical Applications
GP - 8, 679
281-221-7834, cell
281-423-7818, fax
[email-masked]