Subject: Post Closing Survey for Napoleonville Property
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 14:09:23 -0800 (PST)

Gerald -

	Please review the attached letter requesting LRCI's approval of
surveyors we desire to use for the post closing survey. LRCI has
previously approved Miller Engineers & Associates. This letter requests
the additional approval of Hydro Consultants, Inc.  Hydro Consultants
was the firm hired by Enron Storage Company to perform their survey in
April, 2000. Please have the letter signed and returned to me at the
address below.

John Florence
Fax:  713/207-9560
Phone: 713/207-1164
Reliant Energy Gas Storage, LLC
P. O. Box 4455
Houston, Texas 77210-4455

Thank you
John

 <<LRCI Survey Letter 12.10.01.doc>> 
 - LRCI Survey Letter 12.10.01.doc