Subject: Order approving permit
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], e-mail <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 07:11:58 -0800 (PST)

the order has been signed (oct. 30) and the permit is approved.  I am
sending a hard copy to each of you.

Lawrence J. Hand, Jr.
Lemle & Kelleher, L.L.P.
601 Poydras Street, Suite 2100
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
Phone: 504-586-1241
Fax: 504-584-9142
PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION: DO NOT read, copy or
disseminate this communication unless you are the intended addressee.
This communication may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any unauthorized
disclosure, copying, distribution, or
taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the electronically
transmitted materials is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please call (collect) immediately at (504)
586-1241 and ask to speak to the sender of the communication. Also,
please notify immediately via e-mail the sender that you have received
the communication in error.