Subject: Fwd: Could Not Resist
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 06:54:12 -0800 (PST)

Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:51:07 -0600
From: "Kristi Fitts" <[email-masked]>
Organization: Motorola Semiconductor Products Sector
To: "Baley, Gena" <[email-masked]>,        "Barbara, Waldrop," <[email-masked]>,        "Christy Gill (ra4710)" <[email-masked]>,        "goodnight, tammi" <[email-masked]>,        "Ross, Tammy" <[email-masked]>,        "Rebecca Wharton (ra4945)" <[email-masked]>,        "Schandra Wolf (ra9803)" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Could Not Resist

A blonde walks into a pharmacy and asks the assistant for some 
rectum deodorant. 
The pharmacist, a little bemused, explains to the woman they 
don't sell rectum deodorant, and never have. 
Unfazed, the blonde assures the pharmacist that she has been 
buying the stuff from this store on a regular basis, and would 
like some more. 
"I'm sorry," says the pharmacist, "we don't have any." 
"But I always get it here," says the blonde. 
"Do you have the container it comes in?" asks the pharmacist 
"Yes," said the blonde, "I'll go home and get it." 
She returns with the container and hands it to the pharmacist who 
looks at it and says to her, 
"This is just a normal stick of underarm deodorant." 
Annoyed, the blonde snatches the container back and reads out 
loud from the container, 
"TO APPLY, PUSH UP BOTTOM."