Subject: LRCI/Reliant Sale - Assumption Parish, Louisiana Property
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:39:57 -0800 (PST)

Gerald, this will confirm our telephone conversation earlier this
morning in which you advised me that Enron/LRCI would have no objection
to my firm representing Reliant in connection with the referenced
matter.  I shall look forward to working with you in bringing this
matter to a successful conclusion.  Should you have any questions as
this matter proceeds, please do not hesitate to contact me.

************************************************************************
**********************************************************************
James R. Conway III
Lemle & Kelleher, L.L.P.
Pan-American Life Center - 21st Floor
601 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA  70130
Phone: (504) 584-9433
Fax: (504) 584-9142
E-mail: [email-masked]

************************************************************************
**********************************************************************