Subject: RE: Louisiana Resource License information
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:12:30 -0800 (PST)

Gerald, this is just to follow up on the voicemail message I left for you
this afternoon.  Can you please provide me with contact information for reps
from both Louisiana Resources and Bridgeline.  The transfer of control
applications to be filed with the FCC require signatures from reps from both
parties to the transaction.  We will need this info before we can file the
applications.  Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jenkins, Eric
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 12:33 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]; Pisciotta, Aileen
Subject: RE: Louisiana Resource License information

Thanks Gerald, this info is helpful.  Do you know who owns the other 60%
equity interest in Bridgeline, and how the LP is structured to give Enron
50% control with only 40% interest?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 11:32 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Louisiana Resource License information

Eric,  The answers to your questions based on the information I have are:

     1.  The transaction closed on February 3, 2000.
     2.  All the licenses that you fowarded for Louisiana Resources are
currently being used by Bridgeline Holdings, L.P.
     3.  I don't know.  I don't think that any of the licenses were new
after the transaction date.  Robert, any different info?
     4.  To the best of my knowledge all of the licenses (that you
forwarded) are operating and were operating at the time of the transaction.
Do you agree, Robert?

To clarify, the assets were not sold to Bridgeline Holdings, L.P.  They
were contributed to the formation of the LP in consideration for Enron's
40% equity stake and 50% control.  No transfer applications for these
licenses has been filed.

Also, it is not clear from the information you forwarded whether the
licenses were in Louisiana Resources Company's (LRC) name or Louisiana
Resources Pipeline Company Limited Partnership (LRP).  LRP was merged into
Bridgeline Holdings, L.P.  LRC is still held 100% by Enron North America
Corp.

    -----Original Message-----
   From:   "Jenkins, Eric" <[email-masked]>@ENRON
   Sent:   Tuesday, November 20, 2001 7:46 PM
   To:     Nemec, Gerald
   Cc:     Pisciotta, Aileen
   Subject:  RE: Louisiana Resource License information

   Gerald, this is just to follow up on our prior phone conversations re:
   the
   sale of Louisiana Resources' assets (including licenses) to Bridgeline .
   As
   I mentioned, what is important to our inquiry is whether transfer of
   applications were filed prior to the consummation of the above
   transaction
   whereby the assets of Louisiana Resources' were acquired.  I will need
   the
   following transaction information:

   *  When did the transaction close?  The exact date. 2/?/2000
   *  Which licenses where part of that transaction?
   *  Which licenses were obtained by filing a new application after the
   transaction date?
   *  Which stations are constructed/operating?

   As a reminder, we are under a deadline to get this information to the
   FCC.
   To make the deadline I will need the information by tomorrow or Monday
   at
   the latest.  Please call/email with any questions.

   Thanks and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

   > -----Original Message-----
   > From:      Jenkins, Eric
   > Sent:      Thursday, November 15, 2001 5:41 PM
   > To:   [email-masked]'
   > Subject:   Louisiana Resource License information
   >
   >
   >
   >  << File: 162802.doc >>
   >
   > ________________________________________
   > Eric D. Jenkins
   > Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
   > 1200 19th Street, N.W., Fifth Floor
   > Washington, D.C.  20036
   > (202) 887-1254
   > (202) 955-9792 (facsimile)
   > email:  [email-masked]
   >
   >
   >
   The information contained in this E-mail message is privileged,
   confidential, and may be protected from disclosure; please be aware that
   any
   other use, printing, copying, disclosure or dissemination of this
   communication may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. If you
   think
   that you have received this E-mail message in error, please reply to the
   sender.

   This E-mail message and any attachments have been scanned for viruses
   and
   are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect
   any
   computer system into which it is received and opened. However, it is the
   responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no
   responsibility is accepted by Kelley Drye & Warren LLP for any loss or
   damage arising in any way from its use.

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************

The information contained in this E-mail message is privileged,
confidential, and may be protected from disclosure; please be aware that any
other use, printing, copying, disclosure or dissemination of this
communication may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. If you think
that you have received this E-mail message in error, please reply to the
sender.

This E-mail message and any attachments have been scanned for viruses and
are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any
computer system into which it is received and opened. However, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by Kelley Drye & Warren LLP for any loss or
damage arising in any way from its use.