Subject: RE: Louisiana Resources/Bridgeline Transaction Summary
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 07:21:25 -0800 (PST)

Gerald, thanks for the information.  I'll call Robert to get the info for
Bridgeline.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 5:34 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Louisiana Resources/Bridgeline Transaction Summary

Eric,  See attached with my changes.  Robert, Can you provide the
information Eric needs for Bridgeline.  Thanks.

(See attached file: Enron Transaction Summary1.doc)

    -----Original Message-----
   From:   "Jenkins, Eric" <[email-masked]>@ENRON
   Sent:   Sunday, November 25, 2001 4:59 PM
   To:     Nemec, Gerald
   Cc:     Holsworth, Mark; Pisciotta, Aileen
   Subject:  Louisiana Resources/Bridgeline Transaction Summary

   Gerald, attached is a chart summarizing the Louisiana
   Resources/Bridgeline
   Transaction.  Please review the information contained in this chart and
   provide and/or confirm information where appropriate.  I will call you
   Monday morning to discuss.

   Regards.
    <<Enron Transaction Summary.doc>>
   ________________________________________
   Eric D. Jenkins
   Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
   1200 19th Street, N.W., Fifth Floor
   Washington, D.C.  20036
   (202) 887-1254
   (202) 955-9792 (facsimile)
   email:  [email-masked]

   The information contained in this E-mail message is privileged,
   confidential, and may be protected from disclosure; please be aware that
   any
   other use, printing, copying, disclosure or dissemination of this
   communication may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. If you
   think
   that you have received this E-mail message in error, please reply to the
   sender.

   This E-mail message and any attachments have been scanned for viruses
   and
   are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect
   any
   computer system into which it is received and opened. However, it is the
   responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no
   responsibility is accepted by Kelley Drye & Warren LLP for any loss or
   damage arising in any way from its use.

    - Enron Transaction Summary.doc << File: Enron Transaction Summary.doc
   >>

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************

The information contained in this E-mail message is privileged,
confidential, and may be protected from disclosure; please be aware that any
other use, printing, copying, disclosure or dissemination of this
communication may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. If you think
that you have received this E-mail message in error, please reply to the
sender.

This E-mail message and any attachments have been scanned for viruses and
are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any
computer system into which it is received and opened. However, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by Kelley Drye & Warren LLP for any loss or
damage arising in any way from its use.