Subject: Napoleonville Storage No. 1
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: e-mail <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], e-mail <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 06:11:14 -0700 (PDT)

The application and draft order were hand delivered to the Louisiana
House and Senate Natural Resources Committee on Sept. 26.  By statute,
the committee has 15 days within which to consider the application and
make comments.  I would expect that the order be returned to DNR on Oct.
12, with the final order coming the following week.

Lawrence J. Hand, Jr.
Lemle & Kelleher, L.L.P.
601 Poydras Street, Suite 2100
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
Phone: 504-586-1241
Fax: 504-584-9142
PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION: DO NOT read, copy or
disseminate this communication unless you are the intended addressee.
This communication may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any unauthorized
disclosure, copying, distribution, or
taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the electronically
transmitted materials is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please call (collect) immediately at (504)
586-1241 and ask to speak to the sender of the communication. Also,
please notify immediately via e-mail the sender that you have received
the communication in error.