Subject: Napoleonville Storage No. 1
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], e-mail <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 09:38:21 -0700 (PDT)

The permit application is set for public hearing on August 29 at 10:00
a.m. in Baton Rouge.  I will forward a copy of the public notice upon
receipt.  The purpose of the public hearing is to allow any interested
parties to make comments or present evidence on the application.  Joe
Ball prefers that Bridgeline not present any evidence or testimony at
the hearing.  Joe considers the application to be evidence of everything
needed to approve the permit.  Accordingly, I do not intend to present
any evidence at the hearing.  Our role will be to observe any comments
or protests by interested parties.  Joe Ball will advise if there are
any issues raised at the hearing that require a response and we can
supplement the record in writing.  This approach is preferable because
it does not subject anyone involved with the project to
cross-examination at the hearing and it affords us time to make an
informed and calculated response (if needed).

David and Robert: considering the importance of this project to your
respective companies, I would encourage you both to attend if possible.
I will defer to David as to whether Harry Allison should attend.

Lawrence J. Hand, Jr.
Lemle & Kelleher, L.L.P.
601 Poydras Street, Suite 2100
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
Phone: 504-586-1241
Fax: 504-584-9142
PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION: DO NOT read, copy or
disseminate this communication unless you are the intended addressee.
This communication may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any unauthorized
disclosure, copying, distribution, or
taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the electronically
transmitted materials is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please call (collect) immediately at (504)
586-1241 and ask to speak to the sender of the communication. Also,
please notify immediately via e-mail the sender that you have received
the communication in error.