Subject: FW: Agreement with POWER Engineers
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gerald,

Per our discussion.  Review and let's discuss.

Thanks,
Chris

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Wednesday, June 06, 2001 5:51 PM
To:	Hilgert, Chris
Cc:	[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject:	Agreement with POWER Engineers

 <<Enron revision.doc>>
Dear Mr. Hilgert,

You have been working with Bob Kannor and Kurt Bell to put an agreement in
place between POWER Engineers and Enron Compression Services Company.  They
have enlisted my assistance to propose a modified agreement to you for
review.  Please find attached, the document you provided to us, which has
been modified with the Word revision tool.

Please review our suggested modifications and provide your comments.  We are
seeking to execute an agreement that allows us to properly manage our
exposures, while providing to you prompt, professional services which meet,
and hopefully exceed, your expectations.  If you have any questions or
concerns about any of the modifications, please call me at the phone number
below.  I know that both Kurt and Bob are anxious to get the contractual
arrangements completed so that they can begin reviewing your project needs,
so they may be contacting you in the next day or so to review.

Thank you for the opportunity to propose these modifications and we look
forward to a productive relationship with your firm.

Regards,

Suzanne Walsh
Contracts and Insurance Administrator
POWER Engineers, Inc.
3940 Glenbrook Drive
P.O. Box 1066
Hailey, ID 83333
ph. (208) 788-3456
fax (208) 788-2082
[email-masked]

 - Enron revision.doc