Subject: Re: Capacity Release Letter Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:41:42 -0700 (PDT)

Your letter agreement is fine.  We do, however, need copies of the "WIC
Contracts" to attach as Exhibit "A".  A fax would be fine and we can attach
them.  My fax number is (918)-586-4801 and the telephone number is (918)
-560-4979.  Thanks for your help.

"Nemec, Gerald" <[email-masked]> on 06/18/2001 03:01:39 PM

To:   <[email-masked]>, >, <[email-masked]>
cc:   "Whitt, Mark" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Capacity Release Letter Agreement

Attached is the executable form of the letter agreement.  I have
accepted all of Jerry's changes.  Please print out two executables of
the letter and execute and forward to Mark Whitt for execution by ENA.
If you have any questions please contact me at (713) 853-3512.

 <<CMS Capacity Release Letter Final.doc>>
(See attached file: CMS Capacity Release Letter Final.doc)

 - CMS Capacity Release Letter Final.doc