Subject: FW: Oakhill - Rusk County Update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 06:18:44 -0700 (PDT)

Gerald,
FYI with the attorney at Rusk County Electric Cooperative.  

I'm expecting to be in contact with the Alliant people later today and 
see if we can get any specific comments out of them regarding the 
CSA.  John Gillies indicated yesterday that this "new" Alliant rep
was reviewing the economics of the project yesterday and I know he
has the draft CSA. 

I met with Hanover yesterday to work through the installation and 
coordination now with GE providing all the electric equipment and
maintenance services.  HCC indicated that the Operating Lease
was emailed to me yesterday & I need to find it this morning.  I will
forward to you. 

The maintenance & service agreement from HCC will be somewhat
dependant on their sub-agreement with GE (which will cover the
electric drive system in total) and we should  see language from 
HCC & GE today.  ECS will have (1) agreement with HCC to cover
all the maintenance (bumper to bumper). Jim indicated it will look
like our Bammel agreement with HCC but expanded to accommodate
all the equipment (electrical & mechanical).

Thanks,
mk

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Kiani-Aslani, John  
Sent:	Thursday, June 21, 2001 6:34 PM
To:	Knippa, Mark
Cc:	Hilgert, Chris; Bennett, Peter
Subject:	Oakhill - Rusk County Update

Team,

Here is an update on Oakhill:

1.	Ricki said he is sending us a T&D only contract first thing tomorrow morning, he will try to send it before 9 AM but can not guarantee it.  This document will include a T&D price.  When asked if this document will be executable, Ricki said "He thinks so, he'll check on it."
2.	A separate contract for generation only will be sent to us as soon as Ricki has the Ammneded RFP returned.  He has moved the RFP response date to 6/27, and will notify us as soon as he has a response.
3.	Entergy, AEP, and CSW are some of the people bidding on the RFP.
4.	The tax rate on power will be 6.25%.  Ricki will get back to us on the portion of the power cost that taxes should be applied to.
5.	The attorney for Rusk County Co-Op is:
G. Thomas Allison
Tel:   (903) 753-7474
Fax:  (903) 753-7767

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

John