Subject: Air Show
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], e-mail <[email-masked]>, e-mail <[email-masked]>, e-mail <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:35:49 -0700 (PDT)

Performance Schedule

Gates Open
Saturday	8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Sunday	8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Warbird Static Display Viewing Times

Saturday	8:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. 4:15 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
Sunday	8:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. 4:15 p.m.-5:00 p.m.

No admittance to airshow after 3:00 p.m.

Participating aircraft and flying schedules are subject to change without
notice.

Flying starts at approximately 10:00a.m. each day.

Approximate Order of Performance - Subject to Change!  Radio-controlled
Model Aircraft  147th Fighter Sqdn, Tx ANG F-16 formation flying  OK ANG
F-16 formation flying  Red Baron Pizza Stearman bi-plane solo  AH-64 Apache
helicopter demo  King Krunch monster truck teaser  Paul Fiala 1930's
Barnstormer  F-18F Super Hornet demo  Mary Dilda T-6 "Ballet in the Sky"
Cattin' Around, F-14 Tomcat demo  C-17 Globemaster demo  RE/MAX Skydivers
Flag Jump & National Anthem  F-117 Stealth demo  AeroShell Demo Team  F-16
Viper demo  Heritage Flight with P-47, F-86 and F-16  "Snort" Snodgrass F-86
Sabre Jet demo  Krunch Time with King Krunch monster truck  Tucker's Turn,
Sean D. Tucker Aerobatics  American Airpower Heritage demo - WWII flight
Airpower Armada - 100 WWII aircraft  F-16 / B-52 Tactical Assault demo
Missing Man formation

Kick the tires and light the fires......

Eric Gillaspie
Counsel
Shell Trading Gas and Power Company
909 Fannin, Suite 700
Houston, Texas 77010
Tel. 713-230-3576
Fax 713-265-3576
2HC 1036