Subject: Re: HPL Online Nomination User Agreement and Password Application
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 05:38:00 -0800 (PST)

Michael,

Sorry for the delay but Gerald and I were out all of last week and returned 
from vacation today.  

My understanding of the process is the counterparty applies for 
access/password with the password application....he's approved and given an 
USERID and password....and then when he accesses the site for the 1st time, 
the software will route him to the OUA which he must agree to on-line before 
he is allowed to carry out operations/nominations through the website.  On 
subsequent visits to the site the software will recognize that the 
Counterparty has previously agreed to the OUA and will not route him 
automatically to the agreement.  

In response to your questions:
(1) The check verification option (exchange or view access) has been deleted 
from the password application
(2) My understanding was that the site would be used only by current HPL 
customers with existing contracts, if that's not the case we need to tweak 
the agreement.
(3) The formatting errors have been corrected.

We'll discuss at our meeting tomorrow at 9:00a.m.  Thanks,

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886

	Michael Eiben
	11/21/2000 02:38 PM
		
		 To: Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward D Gottlob/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald 
Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: HPL Online Nomination User Agreement and Password Application

one more item......will the customer be required to sign both the HPL Online 
Application & the OUA?

Michael Eiben
11/17/2000 03:13 PM
To: Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Edward D Gottlob/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B 
Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT (bcc: Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT)
Subject: Re: HPL Online Nomination User Agreement and Password Application  

We missed you guys at the demo on Tuesday.  I had some questions on the OUA & 
password application: 

 1) On the HPL Online password application:  I would be in favor of not 
including the check verification regarding exchange or view access.  
 2) On the OUA:  In the third & fourth paragraph on page 1, it mentions that 
counterparty has an existing transportation service      contract with HPL.  
Some Operators on HPL may not have a service agreement with HPL.  It also 
mentions service contracts in section #1 and   section #4.
 3) On the OUA:  In section #7 - Confidentiality, a reference is made to 
6(b).  I could not find a 6(b) anywhere in the document.  Also in section 
#8    - General, a reference is made to 6(e) and 7(e).  I could not find 
either anywhere. 

Other than the above items, both doc's look real good.  thanks for your help.

mve    

Eric Gillaspie
11/15/2000 09:10 AM
To: Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward D Gottlob/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: HPL Online Nomination User Agreement and Password Application

Gentlemen,

Attached for your review and comment is the DRAFT Online User Agreement and 
Password Application for HPL's Online Nomination-Information Exchange Website.

Thanks,

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886