Subject: Re: Daniel consignment agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 03:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Perry, 

Attached for your further handling is the Consignment Agreement with Legal's 
comments (red-lined document).  Please forward this to your contact at 
Daniel.  Also, please direct any comments they may have concerning our 
changes to Gerald Nemec at 713-853-3512 or myself at 713-345-7667.  I did 
make a few assumptions in interpreting the agreement, such as, assuming we 
are the Purchaser as well as the Customer, therefore, I consolidated any 
references to Customer to Purchaser as well. If you have any questions, 
please give me a call.  

Thanks,  

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886

	Perry Roberts@ENRON
	11/27/2000 07:47 PM
		
		 To: Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Daniel consignment agreement

Eric,
 Please see if you can dust the cobwebs of of this one and get it pushed 
through for me.  We are approaching year's end and I have been operating 3 
qtrs without an agreement.

Perry

Eric Gillaspie@ECT
10/25/2000 02:49 PM
To: Perry Roberts/GCO/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: Daniel consignment agreement  

Perry,

I wanted another set of eyes (Gerald Nemec's) to take a look at it before we 
signed off on it.  I spoke with Gerald today about it.  I believe it got 
buried and he hasn't looked at it yet.  He'll try to take a look at it this 
week.

Thanks,

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886

	Perry Roberts@ENRON
	10/24/2000 10:41 AM
		 
		 To: Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Daniel consignment agreement

Eric,
 What is the status of this agreement.  The last I remember is that it was 
redlined and forwarded on for final acceptance.

Perry