Subject: Re: HPL-Online Final OUA and PA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 05:16:00 -0800 (PST)

We have a time & a conference room for the demo.  We will meet at 10:30 on 
Monday, December 11th in room EB21C2.

See you then.

mve

Eric Gillaspie
12/06/2000 11:01 AM
To: Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: HPL-Online Final OUA and PA  

Michael

Gerald and I are available (at the moment) all day on Monday as well.  Let us 
know when and where and we'll be there.   I'd change the wording to Password 
application in the letter since that is what it's titled.  

Thanks,

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886

	Michael Eiben
	12/06/2000 10:46 AM
		
		 To: Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Romeo D'Souza/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B 
Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward D Gottlob/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shawn MacPhail/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: HPL-Online Final OUA and PA

I think a demo is definitely in order.  I am (at the moment) available all 
day Monday, December 11th.  Let me know what time and I will get a room.  If 
we can make it after 10:30, then Ed Gottlob can possibly join us.  He hasn't 
seen the site either. Ed - Let me know if you are interested.

Eric - the online registration form that I refer to is the Password 
Application.  I can change the wording to reflect this.

Romeo/Shawn - See the attached doc's below and place these in the site.

We are in the home stretch for phase I !!!!

thanks for all of your help.

mve 

Eric Gillaspie
12/06/2000 09:52 AM
To: Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: HPL-Online Final OUA and PA  

Michael,

I've attached the password application and Online User Agreement in order for 
you to place these finalized versions on the website.  

One question/clarification:  You refer to an on-line registration form in 
your previous e-mail and in the HIWAY Promotion Letter, I assume you are 
referring to the Password Application?  

Gerald is checking on the trademark/name availability for Information HIWAY, 
and will get back to you shortly.
Also, Gerald and I would like to sit down with you sometime early next week 
and have you demo the website for us before it goes live; are you available?

Thanks,

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886

	Michael Eiben
	12/05/2000 02:31 PM
		
		 To: Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Legal And Privacy Information.htm

looks fine with me.  is the next step placing the finalized versions of the 
HPL Online registration & OUA out to the web site?  we also plan to mail a 
letter to our customers along with inserting these documents.  the letter is 
attached.  

mve

Eric Gillaspie
12/05/2000 01:55 PM
To: Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Legal And Privacy Information.htm  

Michael,

Attached for your review and comment is the updated draft incorporating 
certain copyright and contractual relationship language.  The new sections 
that were added are Section 1(c) and Section 4.  If you have any questions or 
comments please give me a call.

Thanks,

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886

	Michael Eiben
	12/04/2000 04:11 PM
		 
		 To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Legal And Privacy Information.htm

we are trying to finalize this section.  could you guys give us your input?

thanks,    mve
---------------------- Forwarded by Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT on 12/04/2000 04:08 
PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 11/30/2000 04:21:03 PM
Please respond to [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: Legal And Privacy Information.htm

LEGAL AND PRIVACY INFORMATION

1. All information and material including images, text and audio on this 
website is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its subsidiaries (and/or its or 
its subsidiaries' licensors) (collectively "Enron") and is subject to 
copyright.Trading Innovation, Endless possibilities, Enron.com, Enron, Enron 
& design, Enron Corp., Enron Corp. & design, Enron with fanciful E, Enron 
with fanciful E (color), are all trademarks owned by Enron Corp. All other 
trade marks on this website are the property of their respective owners. You 
are entitled to view, copy and print any documents from this website but only 
for your own internal business purposes. Any sale, transmission or 
redistribution of this website or its content, and any copying, modification 
or other use of this website or its content for any purposes other than your 
own internal business purposes, are strictly prohibited. 
2. This website is provided solely for information purposes and, with the 
exception of this "Legal and Privacy" statement, is not intended to, and 
shall not, constitute any offer or acceptance with respect to any 
transactions or other matters. This website shall not create any legal 
relationship between you and Enron, unless you have signed a Password 
Application, in which case the Online User Agreement and all terms and 
conditions referred to therein shall govern your access and utilization of 
this website. Copies of the Online User Agreement may be obtained through the 
"Registration" Section on this website. This website is intended only for 
commercial enterprises in certain specified jurisdictions.  
3. This website and the information and material which it contains are 
subject to change at any time by Enron without notice and Enron reserves the 
right to suspend, terminate or restrict your access to or use of this 
website. All warranties, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy or 
completeness of the information contained on this website or in respect of 
any materials or products referred to on this website are hereby excluded to 
the extent permitted by law. 

NETSCAPE NETCENTER	spacer	??Search??-??WebMail??-??My Netscape??-??Buddy Chat??-??Help
??-??Download??
		spacer

Check out our advertiser! Click here.

	[IMAGE]Home > ?Netscape?Search		?[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]	Search Results	
		
		- Search Categories -Arts & EntertainmentBusinessComputing & 
InternetGamesHealthHome & 
FamilyNetscapeNewsRecreationReferenceRegionalScience & 
TechnologyShoppingSociety & LifestylesSportsWorld

	

	

	
	Search Here:
	amazon.com
	 legal and...
	Buy Books Here
	Holiday Shopping 

	
	
	Click here!
	
	?
	
	Specialized Searches
	Yellow Pages
	People Finder
	Maps and Directions
	Product Search
	Decision Guides
	Local Information
	International Search

	
	Search again for
	'  legal and...  ' using 
	Google

	Learn More
	Search directly from your browser.
	Internet Keywords
	Netscape Search
	Affiliate Program
	Frequent Questions
	Tips on Searching

	 Get Involved
	Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
	Become an Editor
	Suggest a Site
	Give Feedback 
	
	Get the latest
	Communicator.

		[IMAGE]	[IMAGE]	[IMAGE]	

					Search Results for ' legal and privacy page 
					
					Reviewed Web Sites 
					Web sites reviewed and categorized by a team of editors.
					1 - 1 ?of ? 1 

					
					 CPierson's Cyberlaw Page 
					Links to cases, statutes, and legal information relating to the Internet, 
including First Amendment, intellectual property, privacy, commerce, and 
crime. 
					http://www.cpierson.com/
					found in:? Society > Law > Legal Information > Computer and Technology Law 
?>? Legal Links 
					?

					
					 Search for 'legal and privacy page' with these other search engines:
					AltaVista |  AskJeeves | Excite | GoTo |  HotBot | LookSmart | Lycos 

					
					
					??Search Again or Ask a Question
					
					???

[IMAGE]	??Netcenter Help??-??Site Map??-??Advertise with Us??-??What's 
New??-??What's Cool 	[IMAGE]
Check out our advertiser! Click here. 
,?2000 Netscape. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy