Subject: FW: Credit for Mexicana de Cobre, S.A. de C.V.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 02:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

fyi
 -----Original Message-----
From:  Miller, Stephanie  
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 9:20 AM
To: Diamond, Russell
Cc: Moon, Eric
Subject: Credit for Mexicana de Cobre, S.A. de C.V.
Importance: High

I am trying to purchase El Paso capacity from the referenced counterparty - I 
would take assignment (via release program) of 11,418 MMbtu/day, Permian to 
Socal Border, for the time period June 2001 - October,  2002 (17 months). I 
would re-release the capacity back to him for the remaining one year term for 
November 1, 2001.

The demand charge for this capacity is roughly $.40/mmbtu. I would like to 
get your feedback on credit exposure (in case he goes under before I can 
release it back to him in November). This transport is currently deep in the 
money.

Please advise ASAP.

Regards,

Stephanie