Subject: FW: Response to Bridgeline Issue Memo
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 07:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please review the attached response to Bridgeline's memo claiming additional 
costs in respect of the Contribution Agreement.  Please forward any 
comments/changes to Gerald.

Lillian,  please arrange a meeting next week with the above group to discuss 
before we send to Bridgeline.

Thanks,
Brian

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Nemec, Gerald  
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 3:59 PM
To: Redmond, Brian; Belflower, Rusty
Cc: Daniel, Shonnie; Gray, Barbara
Subject: Response to Bridgeline Issue Memo

Attached is a draft of the response to Bridgeline issue memo concerning 
various issues in the Contribution Agreement.  Please review and provide any 
comments you may have.  Thanks.