Subject: China Itinerary
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mom & Dad,

First off, what day do you guys fly out to Shanghai?  Is it the 5th or the 
6th? (i.e. send me your flight info!)

Attached is Jenn and I's flight itinerary for the China Trip (see forwarded 
msg below).  Gerald & Barbara, Dan, Gayle & Heather are also on the same 
flight going over.  We changed from the original Shanghai round-trip plan to 
save some money and avoided some logistic issues.....we are now flying into 
Shanghai a little earlier and leaving from Beijing instead of 
Shanghai............this allows us to avoid any domestic airline flights (a 
good thing) as that can be expensive and makes the trip a little less hectic 
in the beginning...so here's the tentative plan:

June 4th - Depart for China
June 5th - Arrive in Shanghai (Jon can you meet us in Shanghai on this day?)
June 6 & 7 sightseeing in Shanghai, June 7th Evening - take night train to 
Chingdao (if there is one)
 - Meet up with Rodger & Sandy, et al., either in Shanghai or in Chingdao.
June 8th - Depart/Arrive in Chingdao
June 9th - Wedding Bliss & related activities.
June 10th - Sightseeing in Chingdao
June 11th - Depart for Beijing on Train 
 (tentative departure date, we may want to stay around/see stuff in the 
area/or something else on the way there, etc.?)
June 12th - June 15th: Beijing (Sightseeing, day trips, etc.)
June 16th - Depart from Beijing to Houston (Eric & Jenn, Gerald & Barbara.)  
 Dan, Gayle & Heather are staying for another week in China, and I believe my 
parents are staying another 3 or 4 days as well?

Jeff and Cathy are possibly going to switch their flight as well in order to 
do this schedule.  This is of course a tentative/rough draft itinerary, & 
nothing is set but our plane tickets.  

Jon & Dan: I believe we are all looking to you guys to help us determine 
exactly what we should look at and more importantly what we should and should 
not eat.

Tiger penis soup anyone?!.........Looking forward to it, 

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886
----- Forwarded by Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT on 04/10/2001 04:03 PM -----

	[email-masked]
	04/10/2001 02:34 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
		 cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
		 Subject: China Itinerary

China Itinerary:

June 4
7:15 a.m. depart Houston to Detroit
Northwest flight 1888
11:17 arrive Detroit
12:30 depart Detroit to Shanghai
Northwest flight 89
3:10 p.m. on June 5 arrive Shanghai

June 16
9:40 a.m. depart Beijing to Tokyo
Northwest flight 12
2:20 p.m. arrive Tokyo
3:50 p.m. depart Tokyo to Houston
Continental flight 6
2 p.m. on June 16 arrive Houston