Subject: Re: HPL Assets--Steve Van Hooser Comments
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 08:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

Brandi,
Per our discussion of this morning, I have reviewed the orphaned asset list 
that you provided and have the following observations.  Please feel free to 
call with any questions.

San Marcos Pipeline Property (SVH has no information, inquire of Dan Hyvl, 
Anne Elizabeth White, Gerald Nemec or Sandi Braband)

Allen Compressor Station (SVH is reviewing the current lease and file 
containing partnership agreement relative to this Oklahoma-based asset and 
will contact Brandi regarding legal options available for disposing of this 
asset)

Enron Field Services / Nacadogches Gathering System (ENA sold its interest in 
the Nacogdoches Gathering System portion of this combination 
gathering/transmission pipeline system to Pinnacle Natural Gas Company in 
September 1999 [the combined gathering/transmission system package had been 
acquired from El Paso Field Services in January 1999.  Currently HPL owns the 
Trawick System which consists of approximately 35 miles of 8" pipeline 
located in Nacogdoches County, Texas.  I believe this pipeline connects HPL's 
Texoma system to Lone Star--are you certain that this is not being sold to 
AEP as part of the HPL system?   

Matagorda Terminal  HPL or one of its older subsidiaries (HPL Hydrocarbons, 
or something similar), owns a partnership interest in a general partnership 
that owns and operates this natural gas liquids or condensate barge terminal 
located on the intercoastal waterway adjacent to the Oyster Lake Condensate 
Stabilization Facility that HPL sold to TPC in 1996.  Steve Schneider (or 
perhaps Ann Elizabeth White) should have the partnership agreement. 

Robstown Flare (SVH has no information)

Crawfish - Plant Sale  Crawfish - Land Sale  (SVH has no information--Gerald 
Lofton, Jack Simunek, Shonnie Daniel,  or Sandi Braband might  have details)

Texaco Purchase Assumption Parish (SVH has no information)

Napoleonville Salt Dome  This item on your list, together with the next two 
entries, comprise the gas storage facilities owned by Enron Storage Company 
and I believe these assets were contributed to and are currently utilized by 
the Bridgeline Joint Venture that was formed in 2000 with Texaco.  Shonnie 
Daniel, Barbara Gray and Sandi Braband are the lawyers who know the details 
of that transaction. 

 Enron #1 Storage Well  I believe that this refers to the natural gas storage 
well that Enron Storage Company has been leaching at the    Napoleonville 
Salt Dome.  (Garry Wilson would have details regarding status of completion 
of this well and the high pressure gas storage cavern that  is being leached 
at such site; as stated above Shonnie Daniel, Barbara Gray  or Sandi Braband 
should know details as to what portion of this facility  belongs to the 
Bridgeline Venture with Texaco.

 Dow Wells #13 &#4  These wells refer to the 2 gas storage caverns that Enron 
Storage Company leased from Dow Chemical under a Capacity   Lease transaction 
for gas storage use until the Enron owned Storage Cavern that is/was being 
leached at Napoleonville is completed.  As stated   above, Shonnie Daniel, 
Barbara Gray and/or Sandi Braband should be able to advise what contractual 
rights, if any, ENA retained upon entering into  the Bridgeline Transaction.  

Idled Meters  I am guessing that this refers to well connect meters that have 
not been removed from non-producing gas wells, or to meters retired to HPL's 
warehousing facilities.  Shawna Flynn is the lawyer most likely to have 
information on this subject. 

Cain Bros. Easements  (SVH has no information)

Calcassieu Terminal / Melba Clark Crude Line  (SVH has no 
information--suggest you contact Jack Simunek)

Steve Van Hooser
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith
EB3877
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-7238

	Brandi Morris
	04/02/2001 11:20 AM
		 
		 To: Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: HPL Assets

This is our list.  If any of these look familiar let me know!

Thanks,
Brandi

THE ASSETS:
San Marcos Pipeline Property
Allen Compressor Station
Enron Field Services / Nacadogches Gathering System
Matagorda Terminal
Robstown Flare
Crawfish - Plant Sale
Crawfish - Land Sale
Texaco Purchase Assumption Parish
Enron #1 Storage Well
Dow Wells #13 &#4
Napoleonville Salt Dome
Idled Meters
Cain Bros. Easements
Calcassieu Terminal / Melba Clark Crude Line