Subject: RE: Enron Corp. Guaranty
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 07:07:00 -0800 (PST)

The draft language is acceptable to Transco and we are agreeable to executing 
this form guaranty.? thanks ginny 

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 2:34 PM 
To: [email-masked] 
Cc: [email-masked] 
Subject: Enron Corp. Guaranty 

Ginny,? Please see the attached guaranty.? A clean and redlined version are 
attached.? I revised the language based on our discussions and added the 
language concerning interest which we had both previously approved.? We are 
OK to execute this form.? Let me know if acceptable and I will go ahead and 
execute.? Thanks. 

(See attached file: Enron Corp Guaranty4.doc)(See attached file: Enron Corp 
Guaranty4(redline).doc)